Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Am I in heat?!

Whoever says you'll find someone when you're not looking must be right, although I'm not 100% not looking. But this Monday, I was asked out on a date, offered a chance to go out with another guy, and a third guy I hadn't talked to in probably a week returned my call from a few days earlier. And Sunday, I talked with a fourth guy who's very nice, but VERY Kentucky (Powell County, anyone?). I had a hard time understanding him. He called just now. I don't have the energy to talk to him, though. Then there's a fifth guy, who really is more like the first in this line. He's working out of town. Long story short, but he says he's really keyed up about hanging out when he gets back. I'm not sure I buy it, actually, but we'll see. The best prospect out of this bunch is the first one mentioned, because the date went really well yesterday, but hey, I've been watching a lot of Sex and the City, and I'm channeling each one of them to a degree, so if I decide to go out with each one of them, what the hell?

Pheremones are a very interesting thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, that's just proof that all you need to get a date....is another date. Sounds like "It's Raining Men" in your area.